Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Beautiful Candra





Last week it was picutres of Brittney, This week- Candra. Whenever I pull out the camera to take pictures of anyone Candra is there saying "Can you take a picture of me?" Then she loves to look at them. She also loves to take pictures- she is always asking if she can take pictures with my phone (I guess she knows that is the only one she can get away with) and she takes a ton, I usually always have to tell her "that's enough," pretty fun to share what I love to do with my daughters, pictures, pictures, pictures, scrap, scrap, scrap... Candra is my little blinker, I only took about six pictures of her and she was blinking in half of them- and I don't think I even had the flash on.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Nancy... your kids are so beautiful. it is crazy how you can see the Davis and Mackey in them! How are things anyway?
-Amber

Anonymous said...

great pictures Nanc...are you packed for camping~

Dolores Christine --Chris -- Wyatt--Dawsyn-- Garth said...

Dawsyn says " Hi Candra, I wish I could see you, I love your pictures. Your such an adorable girl.

Aunty Dee says " Sista you look like a Mackey girl! You are sooooooo pretty.

Wyatt would say something but hes sleeping.

Ariane said...

Wow, I think you're girls look just like you! They are beautiful. And your baby boy is adorable. Good work!! :)