Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful!!

Today I am thankful for the love of my children! Is there anything quite like the way a child sees you? Like you can do anything! They come to you with every problem, why? Because YOU can do it! And is there anything like the way they are over-joyed just because you showed up? They run to you and jump into your arms, as if the most wonderful thing they ever imagined just came into their life. Is there anything like the way they cling to you when they are asleep? I was holding my sleeping baby the other day as I realized this. Even in his sleep he clings to me with such innocence, trust, love, dependence... that list could probably go on FOREVER {I really don't have that much time, LOL}! Yes, I am thankful for the love of my children, they make me feel, well, I can't actually describe it, but they sure make us feel like we already have every beautiful and wonderful thing in the world, like we can be every beautiful and wonderful thing in the world, how lucky are we?! To be able to hold something so special in our lives, in our arms even. Yes we are blessed!

Guess I better do two today, right?! I am also thankful for inspiration. Of course, I believe all {good} inspiration comes from our Heavenly Father. However I am thankful for the inspiration that comes to me from him through other people! I am sure that so many of the people I know have no idea how they have helped to lift me, to encourage and to inspire me! I am thankful for their goodness and that they are open to that inspiration and that they share it with me!

No comments: