Tuesday, April 1, 2008

sum up Easter

Okay, so I may get around to adding pictures this week and I may not. We had a fun Easter. Ty and I were going to go away just the two of us for Easter Vacation but things just didn't work out that way, that's okay it was great just to relax and not have to worry about rushing to every thing. Friday we went to a meeting with all the area Stake Presidents, Bishops, and ward Mission Leaders- it was really neat to be able to go. Saturday we colored Easter Eggs and then we went swimming at the Rec. Center in Jackson, they have this pool that varies from 1-3 feet in depth, so Malachi had an absolute ball- he was the splash KING. Easter went good, Grandpa and Uncle Colton came over and I served Easter dinner on my never-before-used china, that was cool. Monday we had Natily and Miranda over to play- which of course was the coolest thing ever to the girls, they really miss their little Tetonia friends, they may have had a little too much fun, after Natily and Miranda left I realized Brittney and Natily had fun painting a doll with nail polish. Wednesday we went to Leo's Place with Cherry and her girls, we met Lana (and troop), and Alicia (and Guliana) there. Leo's Place has this big kid play area- the kids had soooo much fun!! Every so often they would appear at our sides completely red-faced, a little sweaty, with a huge smile asking for a drink. Malachi even played for awhile; Brittney is sure great with him, she actually really enjoys taking him with her and helping him. Thursday all the roads were closed from blowing snow!!! I can't beleive here it is almost April and we have closed roads- this has been a "normal" winter this year- it is just that we haven't had a "normal" winter in about 10 years- so we have all forgotten how long "normal" used to last - it seems a bit to long right now. Friday we just kind of hung around and then that night we took the girls to the Drive In and saw The Spiderwick Chronicles and had Spud Burgers (best burgers EVER). Saturday I was going to go to a Pampered Chef party at Alicia's house and the roads were closed again- I was actually 20 min from walking out the door when I got the phone call that stopped me in my tracks. So instead I did laundry and cleaned the house- it's probably a good thing the roads were closed because there was real need there. Sunday we went to Church which was surprisingly sparce- everyone must still be on vaction, and Grandpa came over afterward. After grandpa left Ty talked me into watching the rest of Transformers with him, we got to be @ 12:30- Malachi woke up at 3 throwing up- yeah!!! Poor kid he didn't get a break from puking until about 6-6:30(lots of laundry). Anyway he is feeling much better today- his stomach is still a bit weak, but he is pretty much back to normal. And Ty stuck around so that I could get a nap in- he is totally the best!! Tomorrow Brittney has a half day and I have Parent/Teacher conference with Candra's teacher. I think after Britt gets out I am going to go see Alicia and go pick up my crib!!! I won a crib in the "Botique Week" drawing. So anyway that is what I am up to. I'll try to post some pix!!

3 comments:

alicia king said...

Hey Nancy you forgot to mention when Candra got her leg stuck and was screaming bloody murder, so Gulianna and I hiked up the play place to try and "rescue" her, but by the time I got to where she was, Jet beat me to her! So Gulianna and I went down the slide, we should have gone down the bigger one, but I didn't want to "get in trouble" for being in there!

Jessica said...

Hey Nancy,
You have such a cute little family. I can't believe how your oldest has changed, I haven't seen her since Ms. Terri's preschool. How cute!
Sounds like you had a great Easter...
Keep in touch

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

What a busy but fun Easter! I can't believe that it is still snowing up there. Crazy! It is so nice to know what you guys are up to. Love you guys!